Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meeting the new nephew, and soccer starts.

Well this week we had the privilege to meet the newest member of the family. His name is Owen and he was born the day before labor day. Too bad he couldn't hold out for one more day to really make it a labor day for his parents. Owen is the 6th niece/nephew on Alisha's side, and he is REALLY cute. Congrats to Scott and Sarah for the birth of this healthy little boy.


Also this week was the start of soccer, so that means we will be busy going to as many of our nieces and nephews soccer games as we can. It is really so much fun to watch all these kids try and figure out the sport of soccer. It's interesting to see which kids are aggressive and which ones really aren't. We saw one kid who was more interested in watching the butterflies than he was in watching the ball (kinda reminds me of me when i played.) Alisha wants everyone to understand that it wasn't her that used to watch butterflies while trying to play soccer.
So if ya want us to come to your soccer games let us know when they are.

1 comment:

Megan said...

When I saw the first picture of you holding the baby, I thought it was yours! :) I was all about to ask you how being a mom was, lol. I'm glad you found me!